From: Angel Leiva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 7:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco 3640 Router ATM PVC Problem [7:61077]

Ken,

I have two 3660 routers connected back to back via an OC3 link in a lab
environment. They are using IOS 12.0(7)T, IP Enterprise Version.

You seem to be missing the VCD ( Virtual Channel Descriptor) between the pvc
and the vpi/vci command entries. Also, the vpi/vci syntax appears to be
incorrect in your configuration:

Take a look at the ATM interface configs on my working routers:

Router A:

!
interface ATM1/0
 ip address 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip ospf network point-to-point
 atm clock INTERNAL
 atm ilmi-keepalive
 pvc Dallas 1/100       I am using a sample configuration from cisco that
looks like this