Sounds about right.  In the Lucent 9000 frame realy switch doc, this
is a carrier class switch, it list the range of 16-001 as available for
all LMI types and 16-1007 for LMI Rev1 which is the same a Cisco LMI.
1-15 and 1008-1023 are reserved.

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill