Cool! Notice that they think it's a router, when it's really a switch. So a
few things might not apply, thought they probably do.

Also their runt verbiage is weak. :-) They say this: WARNING: More than 0.1%
of input traffic are 'runts'. I guess 0.1% must be their threshold, which
seems really low. On this network, the runt statistic is much higher and
they should have mentioned this.

Priscilla