From: DeVoe, Charles (PKI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 February 2003 14:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Internet Connections [7:62863]

I have a class B network subnetted using a 21 bit mask.  This network
has 2 connections to the internet, 1 is by a T3 the other is a 512K T1.
Each connection to the internet comes out of a subnet, goes through a
firewall, and then through a Cisco 7200 router.  We have static routes
in place to assure that the returning packets go to the proper firewall.
I don't know for sure if the routers connecting to the internet are
running BGP or some thing else.  We have seen packets go out one
interface and return on the other.  I suspect that something is not
right with the border routers.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.