From: DeVoe, Charles (PKI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Internet Connections [7:62863]

I have a class B network subnetted using a 21 bit mask.  This network has 2
connections to the internet, 1 is by a T3 the other is a 512K T1.  Each
connection to the internet comes out of a subnet, goes through a firewall,
and then through a Cisco 7200 router.  We have static routes in place to
assure that the returning packets go to the proper firewall.  I don't know
for sure if the routers connecting to the internet are running BGP or some
thing else.  We have seen packets go out one interface and return on the
other.  I suspect that something is not right with the border routers.  Any
thoughts or suggestions?