If two 10 Base T Ethernet stations transmit at the same they receive data on
there receive pins. Will both stations send out a 32 bit jam sequence?
If both stations do send a jam signal, why is the slot time closely related
to round trip propagation delay? I would think it would be one way.

Ethernet, The Definitive Guide page 182 they have some values to use to
figure out propagation delay on 10 MB networks. There is a base value to
start with and from there you add delay per meter. Why is the base value not
zero? Also between segments the numbers do not make any sense. Going from
Base to Max I understand but between segments.