Hi guys

Just bought a lab and iv been reading some posts here and there are alot of
great guys and ladies aswell. Passed my CCNA but im struggling with the best
way to set up my lab for CCNP as I get a DHCP issued IP address from my ISP.
If this is a fundamental question I apologise as all my CCNA stuff was self
study and sims now I want to mess with the products.

2 x 2501 and a 2503 can I can I configure the serial port for dhcp.or do I
need to configure he ethernet port for dhcp. Im sure ive seen this done. Any
help with setting up the lab scenarios etc would be great