From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 6:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ADSL Between Head Office and Remote Branch [7:63711]

As Skarphedinsson told me before about the G.SHDSL 828, he was completely
right.

Cisco 828 and SOHO 78 G.SHDSL routers offer an affordable broadband WAN
access solution that can be carried over existing copper telephone lines
(Dry one). The routers provide a symmetrical WAN connection at speeds up to
2.3 Mbps with a 20,000-foot distance limitation.

G.SHDSL standard allow two G.SHDSL routers to directly connect with copper
wiring in a back-to-back configuration. This back-to-back scenario allows
two Cisco 828 or Cisco SOHO 78 G.SHDSL routers to connect without a DSLAM or
IP DSL Switch between the units.

Ismail Al-Shelh

Thanks for to Troy, Skarphedinsson, Steve Wilson and all.