From: MADMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:11 AM
To: Arnold, Jamie
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 7206 adding VIP cards [7:63673]

   I ASSume you mean PA's not VIPs ;)

   What is the part number of the two PA's?  Some PA's that play well
with VIPs need a differant HW revision in order to work on a 7200.
Other than that you should be able to do OIR but it wouldn't be the
first time I have seen OIR not work:(

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill