Hi Deepak
Let me tell u that ur interface might be adminstratively down when u cut
pasted the config, Just make it up and then cut paste :-) and I have now
came to conclusion after research work
as It takes some time to shut the interface and bring back up so times get
timed out in that case sometimes.
Just try shut and no shut see it takes some  time to make interface up.

similarly I had ppp connection so when i cut paste my config there then also
the interface does not negotiate ip address due to this reason only, as shut
and no shut takes time, sometimes commands timeout in that case.as shutting
till the interupt goes ,again the no shut interupt goes neither gets
succesfully completed, easily observed in console debug.

If Interface is already shut down and then u do then its fine no problems as
link is properly down already just giving the no shut interupt to IOS makes
it up.