When i plug rollover cable that i use for routers into routers console it
works. When I plug it into CSS11152 console it doesn't work When I use the
CS11152 adapter on rollover it does work. What I'm trying to figure out is
what do I have to do to a cat5 cable to make it work without the CSS11152
adapter.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/contnetw/ps792/products_installation_

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/accessor/ps107/products_tech_note0918