We've run a bandwidth test on our DS3 with nothing connected to it but a
workstation (and obviously a router/pix).  We went to testmyspeed.com as
well as dslreports.com.  We both got very good bandwidth tests (upward 6m/s)
however in transferring a 200m file to/from a workstation behind the
connection, we got over 30 minutes while our existing T1 got 26 minutes.
Anyone mind explaining this phenomenon?  Just a side note, we have no
encryption between GRE tunnels.  Thanks in advanced.

-Nate