On 09/09/2011 04:25 AM, G.W. Haywood wrote:

Last I heard, the Internet had a similar reputation, but I guess you
still use it.  Of course in parts of the UK they call it 'tinternet'
so Luca might say it's not a requirement. :)  Since the widespread
adoption of strong encryption and digital certificates the Internet
has been used securely to transfer verifiable and non-repudiable
information.  The published ClamAV databases are verifiably signed.

I am on the Internet????? OMG, where is that plug????? gots ta pull it ;-)

--
Jim Preston
jimli...@commspeed.net