On 9/13/2011 12:47 AM, Henrik K wrote:

> If you are an individual not able to put $15-$100 a month, then yes, it's not
> in your capability.

$15 - $100 extra / month would go to higher priority tasks / needs.
Some of our servers are nearly old enough to vote.
:-)

As an individual, or small company, it just isn't within our current
capabilities.
When it is, we plan to get involved there.
For now, we do what we can with what we have.

> No one thinks any less of you for trying to help, on the contrary. But if
> you can't even get any facts straight etc, it's just messing up the thread.
>
> Let's not forget that ClamAV is backed by a commercial organization?? If
> they wanted US bandwidth badly, they can get it.  If not by buying, then
> probably just by asking around or even on the web page?  Why do you think
> it's not mentioned there.  Probably very few users read this list.

Very good point.
They could get it if they really needed it.
Asking the user base for it is kind of sad.

--
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs

Systems Administrator