> My logs show successful update sources in the last line, but not when there
> is no update.

Ok, well I did check the output of the grep before posting the number of lines
on this
list, and all log entries mentioning that IP were failures. So there's still
*technically*
some gray area, in that, if it happened to query that IP successfully, and
there was no
update, we'd never know, but I'm guessing that would reveal a similar outcome.

Another side note: My ping latency times were about half of those posted
earlier in the
thread and I can't connect (about 122ms average). Either way, I really doubt
the "high"
latency of 250ms would cause any sort of issue.

--
Bryan Burke
IT Administrator