I added detection in winnow_extended_malware.hdb which is distributed is the
sanesecurity feed the day after the JAR was released.  I also searched for the
RAT and added signatures for that as well in winnow_malware_links.ndb

Signatures are identified as winnow.Trojan.GRIZZLY_STEPPE.<identifier>

Tom