I have checked VirusTotal and none of the 23 samples submitted yesterday were
detected at the time of submission by ClamAV. I'd estimate that an average of
20 of 55 scanners did detect them as infected. On the basis of that I would
have to guess that ClamAV signatures will not detect Grizzly Steppe at this
time, but will probably be able to shortly.

-Al-