Where did you sent them?

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Jan 4, 2017, at 7:12 PM, TR Shaw <ts...@oitc.com<mailto:ts...@oitc.com>>
wrote:

I have offered sigs to ClamAV official but have heard nothing back yet.

On Jan 4, 2017, at 6:52 PM, Eric Tykwinski
<eric-l...@truenet.com<mailto:eric-l...@truenet.com>> wrote:

This was my concern about Cisco’s AMP product on ASA’s and NGIPS’s.  I’m going
to be beta testing stuff out shortly, but don’t have high hopes besides the
Snort rules.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300

On Jan 4, 2017, at 6:23 PM, Reindl Harald