Am 04.01.2017 um 23:12 schrieb Al Varnell:
Can somebody with access to those samples run them against a virgin ClamAV
signature database to answer the question?  I'd be happy to if there are
samples I can access.

official, virgin signatures don't and probably will never recognize recent malware and following this list you should know this already