0.99.3 is coming, it’s under active development now.

As far 3rd party signatures, we are happy to accept any, and all 3rd party
signature databases that which to be included in the official set (there is at
least one now (http://www.clamav.net/contact#partners) with another two that
are coming).  If people are interested in having 3rd party databases
incorporated into the official feed, I’d say contact the authors and ask them
to contact me.  The authors will receive any false positive reports about their
signatures at the same time that we receive them, the behavior is completely
open.  We’re even working on creating a false positive API so that people can
submit FPs to us.  (say the authors of the GUI wanted to build a right click ->
submit FP action to clamav.net<http://clamav.net>.  That’s what we are working
on.)

Of course the signatures will be ran through our false positive system, which
we are continually working on.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Apr 20, 2017, at 12:49 AM, Al Varnell