Alright all —

I think the conversation and arguing has gone on long enough and we’ve beat not
only the topic to death, but the topics after the topic are now dead.

I’ve received enough complaints at this point to call a truce.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Apr 19, 2017, at 5:04 PM, Reindl Harald