Am 19.04.2017 um 22:52 schrieb Groach:
On 19/04/2017 20:23, Reindl Harald wrote:
BTW: "Groach" is also a entry on my list of clueless idiots for a long time and other than you and your friend Benny i do not depend on any mailing list since i got my stuff together by RTFM and trial&error long ago...

Interesting you define someone that uses mailing lists to find answers to questions as "clueless idiots". Im sure all readers and users of this will really appreciate your judgement.

no - but at least i expect from anybody these days to do his basic google homework and read basic instructions BEFORE ask questions which require a basic education on a ton of layers in times where so much informations are public available