On Thursday 01 June 2017 12:01:17 Dennis Peterson wrote:

> It is your problem to fix.
> Be obvious or be blocked. There's too much at risk.

I couldn't have said it any better Dennis, and yes, spamassassin is well
trained here.

Email is IMO supposed to be text, but may include links provided they are
surrounded by a pair of <>.

Pure html messages are generally from a spammer who thinks its cute I
guess, but thats 3.5 points on its way for a 5+ point score.  Throw in
some obfuscated links 200+ characters long, and it will be rerouted to a
special directory here, where at a bit after midnight it gets used for
bayes training by sa-learn.  From there is moved to another directory
that is first cleaned out. So a message such as what comes from paypal
has about 47 hours for me to review it and rescue it. And a fair warning
for the OP here, far less than 1% of that junk gets rescued. I do not
recall ever rescuing something from epsilon.com.

So I am with Danny 100%, be obvious, state your message clearly in
readable plain text without the html obfuscation, or be ignored.

FWIW, I have a high point score for any message from a no-reply address.
If its important enough to dirty my inbox, and you want a reply, my
answering the message had better be read by a human if I take the time
to reply.  To me, there is a 1/1 comparison between your time to spam me
with worthless messages, and my time to read it.

And it IS your problem to fix.

Can you grok that?  Frankly I am quite amazed at the gaul it took to file
the original protest, wasting Al and Joel's time for several days now.
You have been advised of ways to fix it, so please just go away AND fix
it.  But first you must understand that you do not set the rules, the
individual receiver of your junk does.  We do not serve at your
pleasure.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)