On Thursday 29 July 2021 06:33:02 Rick Cooper wrote:

> Had the same problem, install the check package. It's a unit test
> framework.
Did that, and about 5 or 6 other pkgs I've never needed before and it
finally did install, restarted anything starting with clam
in /etc/init.d and everything including procmail seems to be happy.

except its still running 1.0.2.whatever Did it not update the /etc/init.d
files? Looks like they weren't touched. WTH?  Hells bells, it didn't
even make them! Go read the install.md again.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis