Thank you for the quick response.  So that would lead into the logical next
question.  What would be the earliest client version that would work?  I tried
installing the 103.x client on that box but 103.x requires SystemD and this
older box is still using SystemV.  So is there a version of the client that is
new enough to accept the new definition files but still old enough to install
on a SystemV-based o/s?

James

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.