Philippe Laporte wrote:
I am sorry that my purpose is not clear yet. It will be soon enough.

... when I solve world poverty, and people are bowing down to me in the streets.

Do I really need to answer this? I think a lot of people appreciate my interventions.

Not on this list. Now, I think we've pretty much had enough of this. Either talk about Classpath development, or take your "recommendations" off to alt.troll.
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety