Hi guys,

This discussion went off, spread over too much topics and so on. This is the discussion best left to B2B meetings (beer to beer).

You can all contribute a lot to this list by just not participating in this thread - it will eventually die out, and at least I would appreciate this.

Having the last word does not mean that you are right (I can go on on, but who needs to read these trivial and standard humble thoughts of mine).

We all know the drill, it is neither the first, nor the last time the list will meander on such topics - so just don't worry and be happy.

Kind regards:
al_shopov

P.S. If anyone needs to flame on - no problem, just do it off list.
One can always get a free upgrade of the /dev/null device.