Hello classpath developers,

I'm new around here and was looking for a spot where I could make a contribution. Browsing the japi test results I noticed that a lot of SerialVersionUID missmatches are reported. Fixing these appears to be quite simple, so I'll start with that unless there a some pitfalls (maybe of the nasty legal type) involved ? Finally there is the issue with copyright assignment to FSF. I searched the gnu website be only came up with a couple of pages saying that it's required for contributions, but not how to start the process. Maybe you could give me a pointer here,

        Thanks,
                Carsten