From: Clearwater <clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org> On Behalf Of
Junaid Ali
Sent: 04 December 2018 14:10
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: [Project Clearwater] Initiating calls between two SIPp instances

Hi guys,
I am trying to create a call between two SIPp instances (caller and callee)
using Clearwater IMS. Can anyone share the scenario files for caller and callee
please if anyone has tried the same scenario?

I have looked at the default scenario file which is present in the sip-stress
package but that emulates the same node as both caller and callee.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Junaid