Hi Mark,

Apologies for the late reply. I have tried the above scenario files as well
but couldn't make the call work.
I'm registering a number on the caller and callee machines for initiating
the calls using this csv file: http://ix.io/1vMI

Here is the scenario file on caller machine: http://ix.io/1vME
which first registers a number (2010000000) and then send an invite to
callee machine.

On callee machine, I'm registering a number (2010000002) and waiting for
the call to establish using this scenario file: http://ix.io/1vMF

The SIPp output on the callee machine looks like this: http://ix.io/1vMK which
shows that it gets timeout waiting for INVITE from the caller.
The output of /var/log/clearwater-sipp/sip-stress_6766_errors.log on callee
is: http://ix.io/1vMO
which suggests that INVITE is received on the callee machine but it doesn't
get reflected in the SIPp output.

The SIPp output the caller machine is: http://ix.io/1vML

Bono output at log_level=5: http://ix.io/1vMN
Sprout output at log_level=5: http://ix.io/1vMM

I'm not sure if I'm missing anything in my scenario file since I don't
observe any error messages in bono and sprout logs. Your help is much
appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Junaid