Hi Mark,

I read this issue earlier and separated the registration and call set up in
two different scenario files on the callee machine, but I was getting the
same error. Let me separate the registration and call set up on caller
machine as well please and see if there is any effect. Thanks a lot for
looking into this issue.

Kind Regards,
Junaid