I've been trying to install mod_aspdotnet on XP home and am running into a strange problem.
When attempting to select the installation directory, "C:\Program Files\Apache Group\apache2\"
I click the "next" button and nothing happens. The dialog box stays around.

I've looked through the archives and there is no mention of this error. I am reinstalling the 1.1 dot net framework to make sure everything is clean.

Is there anything that would prevent mod_aspdotnet from running under XP home?

Carl