I asked this question some time ago but never received an answer. I would like to run ASP.NET applications on from a single IP address
whereby the IP Address is mapped to server virtual directories. I would like to
be able to designate a separate virtual root directory for each application and use
Apache to run these applications. The URL designate the application in a manner
whereby the use has only to type the web address (no directory) and that application
would run.

For example

127.0.0.1 is mapped to
   a)  http://MyApp1.com
   b) http://MyApp2.com

Then MyApp1.com is mapped to C:\MyApp1 virtual directory

and MyApp2.com is mapped to C:\MyApp2 virtual directory.

Right now I couldn't get mod_aspnet to be mapped to a rooted virtual directory.
I was only able to do this if they are mapped to a subdirectory of the rooted virtual directory.

For example if this was not an aspnet application but generic html application Apache can handle
what I'm requesting for asp.net. Has anyone been able to get this to work with the configuration described herein.
Or do you have to do redirects instead.

Thanks in advance,
Chris