On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 11:01:48 GMT, vtstydev <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> More correct way to take in consideration nonzero PHYSICALOFFSETX,
>> PHYSICALOFFSETY of device for banded-raster printing loop. Only on Windows
>> platform under certain conditions real device prints shifted image on paper.
>
> vtstydev has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous
> commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences
> compared to the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Add test for comparing offsets of images

Very close (!) I see just a couple of minor things I need you to fix.

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/ImagePrinting/AlphaPrintingOffsets.java line
2:

> 1: /*
> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2007, 2022, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
> reserved.

I guess you copied the header including "2007, 2022," from some other file.
This is a new test so it should just be "2024,"

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/ImagePrinting/AlphaPrintingOffsets.java line
28:

> 26: import javax.print.attribute.standard.Sides;
> 27: import javax.swing.*;
> 28: import java.awt.*;

We don't use wildcard imports -  the example I pasted had none !
So please explicitly list all imports and we "sort" these. generally
alphabetically at least for the same module.
So the order of the packages should be
java.awt
java.awt.event
java.awt.print