Stuart Sierra writes:
> Rich gives out commit permission on clojure-contrib to people who are
> interested, but he doesn't dictate what goes in.  You have to sign the
> Clojure Contributor agreement, which basically says that if the
> Clojure license changes at some point, you allow your contribution to
> be released under the same license (still open-source, of course).

This paper

http://www.rosenlaw.com/OSL3.0-explained.pdf

suggests an alternative to contributor agreements that might be worth
considering.

Here is the relevant section:

   This is also a function that can be performed by the Academic Free
   License. AFL 3.0 is identical to OSL 3.0 except that licensees are
   now free "to distribute or communicate copies of the Original Work
   and Derivative Works to the public, under any license of your choice
   that does not contradict the terms and conditions, including
   Licensor's reserved rights and remedies, in this Academic Free
   License." That makes AFL 3.0 a suitable contributor license to other
   open source projects, especially (but not only) those projects
   distributing software under OSL 3.0. The project is then free to
   revise its outgoing license in accordance with its bylaws and charter
   as the times dictate.

   Instead of a contributor agreement, then, I often recommend that
   contributors offer their contribution to a project by placing the
   following notice adjacent to their copyright notice:

   Licensed to Project XYZ under the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0).