On Dec 7, 3:51 am, janus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All,
>
> It is my mistake, this is the error once again. Failed to load Main-
> Class manifest attribute from C:\clojure\clojure\clojure-contrib.jar.
> I did what Shulz said , however , I still have the same problem.

Could you copy the error messages to the list? That would help
in understanding the error better.

Also, are you using the latest sources from the svn or the released
version? In there latest sources there are some enhancements to
the main (like adding -h, -e options etc.).

So, with the latest svn HEAD, the windows equivalent of the following
should work for you:

java -server -cp /home/parth/src/clojure/clojure.jar:/home/parth/src/
clojure-contrib/clojure-contrib.jar clojure.main

Note that on windows, apart from the path changes
 you would need to use ";" instead of ":".

Parth