Hi All,

It is working now. I found that I followed the instruction provided by
the author blindly, it was not meant for the windows box(vista) I am
using. The problem is on path separation, the book used forward slash
instead of backward slash.
The solution:
SET CLASSPATH=\clojure\clojure\clojure.jar;\clojure\clojure\clojure-
contrib.jar;\clojure\clojure\code
java  clojure.lang.Repl

This is book what I found in the book(for windows users):
SET CLASSPATH=/jars/clojure.jar;\
/jars/clojure-contrib.jar;\
/path/to/book/code
java clojure.lang.Repl

However, I still get error when I try to do (require
'example.introduction)
Error Message: Cloud not locate Clojure resource on classpath: example/
introduction/introduction.clj

Thanks so your help in the past.

Emeka