Daniel,

To be honest, the colours are the least important, much more relevant is
that structures are recursed properly and that the base language is defined.

Let me know how you get on refining your mode and I'll have a look. When we
have agreed on something I can update the jedit patch so we have the best
superset in the editor.

Does it sound like a plan?

Kind Regards,

David.