Mark,
Thanks so much for pointing that out, it makes Clojure to belong to others.
Clojure should not be only for FP experts and PH.D holders. I took time to
check the background of some members in this group: we have lecturers,
research scientists and others from the best technical schools. I know that
for such people simplifying(through commenting and spreading codes by using
methods) Clojure may kill their brain "cells". But for me and other mere
mortals we need such help and as I see Clojure it may become another
phenomenon in the rank of  Ruby.

Emeka