On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Jason Wolfe <jawo...@berkeley.edu> wrote:

> OK, if these are not wanted in core right now, will anyone sign off
> for adding them to clojure.contrib?

Well, *I* want these changes you've proposed in the core, but of
course, I'm not in charge.  I guess the real question is, what is the
process to ensure that Rich sees and considers a potential core
improvement like this?  I think the main mechanism for this is to post
it as an "issue" on google code, but I'm not certain whether you're
supposed to post an issue unless he's seen the newsgroup thread and
says, "Yes, that sounds good, please post it as an issue."  But if he
misses the thread for some reason, that will never happen.  So it's a
bit of a catch-22.  Anyway, maybe someone can clarify the procedure.