On Jan 24, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Jason Wolfe wrote:

Finally, I don't know how to make a patch, and found nothing in a
quick search of the wiki/newsgroup/website.  I heard "Git" floating
around somewhere earlier; am I to check out the SVN with git-svn and
make a patch that way?

To prepare a patch, use svn to checkout Clojure to a directory. Edit the files within it to incorporate the changes you'd like included in the patch, then cd to the top level of the checkout directory and issue the command:

        svn diff > my-patch.patch

You can also use the command:

        svn status

from the top level of the checkout directory to see which files you changed.

For completeness, if you'd like to apply such a patch to a fresh Clojure checkout, copy the patch file to "/tmp", cd to the top level of the checkout directory and issue the command:

        patch -p0 < /tmp/my-patch.patch

Note: I used the /tmp temporary placeholder just to make the path in the example literal.

--Steve