On 26 Jul 2017, at 2:19, Alex Miller wrote:

> There are some additional pieces still to come that will provide installers
> for various systems as well. This is still a work in progress but is targeted
> for completion along with Clojure 1.9.

Looks good - however with the release of Java 9 soon, has there been any
consideration to supporting the module path at all? To me, regardless of
peoples thoughts on jigsaw, releasing a new JVM dependency management tool now,
and not supporting it seems wrong.

Mark

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to
whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." —
Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net