On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Meikel Brandmeyer <m...@kotka.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 13.03.2009 um 13:45 schrieb Mark Volkmann:
>
>>> Hi Mark, I'm also running on OSX 10.5. I couldn't get it working with
>>> the vim that comes with leopard - vim version 7.0.x
>
>> So this casts a new light on the problem. It appears to be specific to
>> the vim that is a standard part of Mac OS X.
>
> Ah. Ok. I use MacVim.app and it works fine. I would recommend
> it without hesitating.
>
> Please note: I cannot support stone age vim versions. I simply
> don't have the time to install and test all those versions. I only
> guarantee a working setup for reasonable recent versions.
>
> If I would support such old version (once someone complained
> with a Vim 6.something), I would have to re-implement 90% of
> the now available library functions. That's certainly not a Good
> Thing.

The version of the Vim that my Mac uses when a launch it from a
Terminal window isn't ancient. It's 7.2.22. It seems likely that the
issue is related to configuration instead of the version of Vim being
used. What happens if you try to use VimClojure features from a Vim
session that is started from a Terminal window?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.