Since this is a thread on VimClojure. First of all to say I am looking
forward to vimclojure working perfectly. Here are some problems I don't
understand:

If I open a .clj file without the ng server running, it complains loudly
and does not switch on syntax highlighting for clojure. Why no syntax on?

So I launch the ng.

The ng server is running happily, and on launching it reported:

   NGServer started on 127.0.0.1, port 2113.

Then I acess a .clj file. It 'works' fine, but I can't execute anything.
Here's a snipped of a file test/patch.clj, opened from vim as "vim
test/patch.clj", plus the overlayed error mesage triggered on pushing
\ef to execute the whole file:

-----8<------------
(ns test.patch
  (:import (ij.gui OvalRoi Roi ShapeRoi)
           (ij IJ ImagePlus)
           (ij.process ByteProcessor)
           (ini.trakem2.display Display Patch Selection)
           (mpicbg.trakem2.transform MovingLeastSquaresTransform)))

(defn punch-alpha-hole
  "Create an alpha hole right in the middle of an image."
  [patch]
  (let [ip (.getImageProcessor patch)
Error detected while processing function
vimclojure#EvalFile..vimclojure#Execute
NailWithInput:
line   23:
E605: Exception not caught: Couldn't execute Nail! ng
de.kotka.vimclojure.nails.
Repl '-r' '-n' 'test.patch' '-f' 'test/patch.clj' </tmp/v953483/5
----8<--------------

The error points to line 23, which is the first let binding here:

----8<--------------
(defn punch-alpha-hole
  "Create an alpha hole right in the middle of an image."
  [patch]
  (let [ip (.getImageProcessor patch)

The above (complete) function runs just fine, if I run it by means other
than vimclojure.

What is vimclojure expecting? The classpath of the ng is correct and
contains all necessary jar files. I cannot see what is wrong.

I would appreciate help in understanding what the error means. Thanks.

Albert

--
Albert Cardona
http://albert.rierol.net