Yes,

It's rare to see books about programming concepts/models and not
programming languages.

As far as I know the following 3 ones deserve being mentioned :

 * OOSC: Object Oriented Software Construction ( general about object
orientation, see http://archive.eiffel.com/doc/oosc/page.html )
 * SICP: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs ( general,
see http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book.html )
 * and now CTMCP: Concepts, Techniques and Models of computer
programming ( covering all programming concepts/models, aka
functional, imperative, object oriented, data flow, ... : see
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~pvr/book.htm )

I haven't yet finished CTMCP, but I hope it will help me move from the
"I know one programming model (e.g. either object oriented, either
functional, ...) / I switch from one programming model to another, and
I systematically consider the new one as a best fit for any job"
attitude
"I now have knowledge to choose the right tool (programming model) for
the job at hand (software to build)".

Hopefully, clojure seems multi-paradigms enough to be able to stay
within the same language while switching from one paradigm to another
depending on the subsystems or parts of subsystems to implement !

That also, is for me a big strenght of clojure compared to e.g. java.

Regards,

--
Laurent