On Jun 5, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Laurent PETIT wrote:

> * OOSC: Object Oriented Software Construction ( general about object
> orientation, see http://archive.eiffel.com/doc/oosc/page.html )

Good book, although weak on the dynamic language side of things.

> * SICP: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs ( general,
> see http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book.html )

Actually, I'm working through this now, but doing the examples and
exercises in Clojure.

> * and now CTMCP: Concepts, Techniques and Models of computer
> programming ( covering all programming concepts/models, aka
> functional, imperative, object oriented, data flow, ... : see
> http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~pvr/book.htm )

I've not seen this one and the link seems to be broken.  Try this:
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~pvr/book.html

--
-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weir...@gmail.com