thanks.  I do grok, vim.  the other point is less about what to do once it
is all set up ... it's that setting up is a multi-step hurdle.  That's what
has been prohibitive for folks.  The risk is sinking the time and ending up
at some sort of dead end.  For me, i had to hack like crazy, for example to
get up through the the rlwrap point in one set of instructions.  seems
simple enough but compiling all the dependencies was a killer... required
though in my case -- ports not working.  So I was pretty much out of steam
after 8 hours just as I was seeing all the VimClojure instructions.  You are
all right that it is a bunch of whining on my part, but remember that it's
not just me.  I represent a demographic.

I agree that all the progress being made is awesome.

was mostly asking if that piece happened to have been done yet . . . . a vim
analogue of clojurebox for Windows and Mac.