Hi,

Am 08.06.2009 um 09:15 schrieb Emeka:

Sure, I sent a private mail because I didn't want to increase noise in is group. I used the mail address you left on vimclojure site to reach you.

Ok. I'm sorry. It must have been stuck in the spam filter.
I searched my mails, but only found the question about
Jacob and Excel.

I just learned about user.home. So I can simplify
also the .vim installation of the plugin.

Beautiful, when is it coming out?

Obviously soon... -.- I introduced more bugs than
I fixed with this release. I will iron the bigger ones
and will do a 2.1.2 soon.... For that I will throw
another eye on the build process.

Sincerely
Meikel