Hi,

Am 07.06.2009 um 19:13 schrieb e:

So I was pretty much out of steam after 8 hours just as I was seeing all the VimClojure instructions. You are all right that it is a bunch of whining on my part, but remember that it's not just me. I represent a demographic.

The VimClojure instructions really boil down
to building the jar and installing the Vim plugin.
The normal way of "extract the zip into .vim"
doesn't work because of the extra contents,
which I - personally - don't want in my .vim.
Having a local.properties is the only solution
I came up with, which was reasonably simple.

Similar for the contorted setup for the clojure.jar:
ant somehow does not honor CLASSPATH. So
the user has to specify the clojure.jar location
manually. Tips from ant gurus appreciated.

Note: if you don't provide a local.properties file
Ivy is used. Then this is a non-issue, because
the clojure.jar and the necessary parts of contrib
are downloaded automatically.

I just learned about user.home. So I can simplify
also the .vim installation of the plugin.

was mostly asking if that piece happened to have been done yet . . . . a vim analogue of clojurebox for Windows and Mac.

I can try to do a "ClojureBall" MacVim. Hmm...
Never done that before. Anyone with experience
for Windows?

Sincerely
Meikel