Laurent,

> Out of curiosity, which (combination of) advice do you think 'closed the
> deal' ?

Well, the guy is a real startup veteran. I explained to him with some
help from a bunch of Paul Graham essays that we want to use Clojure just
because it is "practically" more suitable for the problem at hand and
not because we are academically inclined Lisp purists.

I just needed to convince him that I am not religious about using _some_
Lisp but I am choosing Clojure because as an Engineer I think that would
give us a distinct edge against the competitors.

And the fact that Clojure runs on the JVM and has direct access to Java
libs helped the case.

He, being a fairly intelligent and pragmatic man, accepted my logic.

Thanks a bunch guys.

Regards,
BG

--